Cloudtheapp offers a complete, and fully integrated supplier management solution.
Supplier Qualification Management
To ensure product highest quality level, organizations should pay close attention to how they select and approve their suppliers. The selection process is complicated and becomes hard to manage without the right system in place.
Qualifying and requalifying suppliers involve many steps like Screening, NDA signing, RFx Input, Assessment, Audit, Evaluation and much more.
Use this module to automate and digitalize the whole process and rest assured that results will be accurate and systematic, leading to better quality and better reputation for your brand.
Supplier Selection Programs:
- Create and launch multiple qualification programs to address the different supply needs for your business.
- As part of every program, you will take several potential suppliers through the selection and qualification journey to arrive at selecting one or more suppliers for that particular need and have them on your approved list.
- Within each program, define the trigger, which is the reason why you need to onboard new suppliers or requalify them whether it is for a new product, part, scale capacity, or for cost reduction.
- Define templates that will be used as part of each supplier qualification process, things like NDA, RFx, Assessments, and more.
- Setup evaluation mechanism. What department and functions will be evaluating each supplier, what weight will be assigned for each function and so on.
- Create a supplier qualification record for each supplier that you would like to on-board or re-qualify, and link that record to a selection program which will load all the templates you will need as part of the qualification process.
- Optionally on-board suppliers you are evaluating on the platform without extra cost, and exchange qualification records with them to collect information without leaving the system.
- Screening: Start the process with screening, by collecting 360 background information about the supplier, and decide whether you would like to continue the qualification journey or not.
- NDA: Use automatically loaded NDA activity to have the supplier signing it. Signed NDA will be kept automatically in the system.
- RFx: Next, RFx activities (also automatically loaded from program), can now be worked on, and you can assign RFI, RFP or RFQ to the supplier to fill and send back (all within the system).
- Assessment: Have the supplier fill a self- assessment to evaluate their quality system and business processes.
- Audit: Optionally audit the supplier, by launching an Audit record within the Audits module.
- Evaluation: Evaluation records will be automatically loaded based on the setup in the parent program, these records will be assigned automatically to the different functions to evaluate and score. The overall weighted score will be automatically calculated.
- Decision: Making the final decision is now an easy task, and you can make a decision by comparing the evaluation scores of the different suppliers that you are on-boarding as part of the same program.
- Fully compliant electronic signatures to capture approvals.
- Compliant audit trail to track changes up to the field level, with traceability on files.
- Configurable workflows and forms using leading edge No-Code designers.
- Built-in and integrated real time analytics solution that allows creating visualizations and dashboards.
- Cloud based and SaaS (Fully managed), which eliminates the need to deploy internal IT infrastructure, reduces your cost, and saves your time and effort.
- Implementation and data migration services to transfer your data from paper-based or other electronic systems.
recent posted blog
Cloudtheapp is delighted to publicize the release of our renovated Regulatory Dossiers and Submissions Module, allowing businesses to digitalize regulatory processes around establishing dossiers of documents to comply with regulations, and to track submissions to relevant agencies and regulatory bodies…
Cloudtheapp is delighted to announce the release of our Engineering Change Module…
Cloudtheapp is pleased to announce the release of our Out-of-Specification Module, allowing businesses to digitalize this important quality control process.